Hi, I’m John Ryan.
And I want to welcome you to John Ryan Coaching. This part of my website is obviously where I’m supposed to talk about myself in the third person and share with you all sorts of impressive information about me and my background. Instead, I thought I’d pretend that you and I are having a conversation, which is what we would do if we were meeting in person.
So, I imagine you’re wondering, “Who is this guy?” and more importantly, “Is he worth listening to?”
With regards to the last question, the answer is, “it depends.”
It depends on where you are in your business and what you’re looking for.
Here’s how you’d know if it is NOT a fit:
- If you’re looking for a program or coaching that will help you go from zero to $1 Million dollars a year without putting a lot of time, money, or energy into your business, then I’m not your guy. Coaching is not a “Get rich quick” scheme. Coaching, and being an entrepreneur in general, is hard work. Any “overnight” success involves a lot of hard work, dedication, and commitment.
- If you’re getting amazing results with your clients, if you are getting tons of referrals from those clients, and have a waiting list of people who want to work with you, then you’re probably good to go. Sure, we could hang out and I can help you take your business to the next level, but if what you’re doing is working for you, keep doing it.
Ok, so what WOULD be a good fit?
- If your business is not where you want it to be,
- If you know what to do in your business but are not putting your knowledge into action,
- If you’re working hard IN your business and would rather be working ON your business, OR…
- If your business has hit a plateau and you want to break through to the next level,
You’re willing to do what it takes to create the vision you have for your business…
Then, we should absolutely connect and spend some time together because that’s exactly what I do. I help business owners and entrepreneurs nail and scale their business so they can expand their income and their impact.
You might be thinking, “How do I know if I will like your stuff?”
The best thing to do is to check out some of my free stuff. (I’ll share where to find some of that down below at the bottom of this page). If you try out some of the things that I share for free, get a lot of value, and get results, then if you’re like most of my clients, you’re going to want to invest in my paid content and get even more results.
Now, when I give free content, I like to give REAL content. Have you ever downloaded a resource or attended a webinar with free content and it turns out to be “content free.” Have you ever done that…where you get all excited for some training and then instead, you get pitched the entire time?
Me too. Yeah. I don’t like that either.
Instead, I like to provide lots and lots of content, tons of value up front. And then follow it up with a simple invitation (a.k.a. a sales offer) to take the next step.
Yes. I just told you that I’m going to invite you to become a client. After all, I’m a sales trainer for coaches and entrepreneurs, would you expect or want anything less? Of course not. In fact, I imagine that’s the exact reason why you’re reading this, to learn how to market and sell your programs and services more effectively.
And the good news is that before I invite you to become a client, most likely, I will have given you lots of valuable strategies and ideas that you can implement in your business. I think that’s a really good way to start off any business relationship, is to give value first.
The idea is, of course, that you’ll check out my free stuff and say, “Wow, this is really good. I wonder what kind of value I would get with his paid content?” And then obviously we would figure out what is the best program or service to help you get the results you’re looking for.
That’s what sales really is…it’s service. It’s about finding out what your clients need and then helping them get what they need so they can have what they want.
At this point, you may be thinking, “What’s the best way to get started?”
I recommend that you start by checking out some of my free stuff. If you like what you see, then chances are that you’ll like my programs.
To start, grab a free copy of my ebook, “Find Clients Fast“ to learn the 5 essential steps to find clients fast and skyrocket your coaching business.
For those of you who want a more professional bio, I’ll share that here along with a more personal one so that we can get to know each other.
John Ryan, MBA, MSW, PhD is a leading expert on business development, communication, and transformation. He provides training, coaching, and consulting to thousands of individuals and organizations each year. With over two decades of experience in the training industry, John empowers those who empower others by delivering coaching and training to coaches, consultants, and organizational leaders.
John is a Master Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). In 2008, John partnered with Dr. Matt James and The Empowerment Partnership (NLP.com) which is the world’s largest NLP training organization. John’s mission is to empower others to overcome internal and external obstacles, improve their communication, and enhance their leadership skills to create the income and impact that they truly want.
If you want to experience transformation and empowerment in-person, sign up for one of our live workshops: Training Schedule.
I truly believe in giving value before inviting people to become clients. So my first invitation to you is to do two things:
- Grab a copy of my free ebook, “Find Clients Fast“ and learn how to skyrocket your coaching business today.
- Connect with me on Facebook.
- Come see me live at one of our events.
Thanks for reading.
Bye for now,